Operator Certification Training Program
The PhaZZer Enforcer and Dragon are Conductive Energy Weapons (CEW)| considered to be “Non-lethal Control Devices” used for self defense. When used properly| they control violent or potentially violent individuals without causing serious bodily harm to the offender. Years of in-service use have shown that the CEW can prevent serious harm to the trained user| to innocent bystanders| and to the target individuals.
The Operator Certification Training Program instructs the user on the proper deployment of the CEW and other important information.
- Information regarding how and why the CEW affects the recipient.
- Characteristics| capabilities| operational safety principles and procedures.
- Health effects and precautions
- Equipment maintenance
Completion of the program will help:
- Reduce liability exposure regarding Use of Force complaints Decrease insurance rates and add credibility to the Operator should a court appearance be necessary.
- Law Enforcement| Security personnel| Bail Bondsman and any professions where Use of Force is likely involving a CEW should not be without this training.
The Operator Certification Training Program is a 6 hour program that includes both classroom and range training scenarios. To receive Operator Certification| each student will be required to:
- Pass a written examination with a score of 75% or better
- Verbally demonstrate their knowledge of CEW
- Deploy at least one live probe cartridge during a training scenario.
For more information about training locations| schedules| and instructor qualifications| and on-site training contact our Training Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.