STUDENT MUST HAVE CURRENT CERTIFICATION BY ANOTHER CEW PROGRAM TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COURSE.
The Operator Transition Certification Training Program instructs the user on the proper deployment of the CEW and other important information, including:
- Information regarding how and why the CEW affects the recipient.
- Characteristics, capabilities, operational safety principles and procedures.
- Health effects and precautions equipment maintenance.
Completion of the program will help:
- Reduce liability exposure regarding Use of Force complaints
- Decrease insurance rates and add credibility to the Operator should a court appearance be necessary.
Law Enforcement, Security personnel, Bail Bondsman and any professions where Use of Force is likely involving a CEW should not be without this training.
The Operator Transition Certification Training Program is a 6 hour program that includes both classroom and practical training scenarios. To receive Operator Certification, each student will be required to:
- Pass a written examination with a score of 85% or better
- Verbally demonstrate their knowledge of CEW
- Deploy at least one live probe cartridge during a training scenario
The program charge is $95.00 per student.
Operator Training programs are scheduled at various locations on an as needed basis.
Contact us at [email protected]